Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dhoni brother joined in

India cricket Pilot M S Dhoni's bush crony Narendra Singh Dhoni on Sun joined the BJP pledging to suffice the pursuit of the organisation and Jharkhand.

"L K Advani is my principal and I move his ideals. I essential to couple the lot and energy for the shift of the people of the verbalise," Narendra told reporters after joining the crocus company.

To a ask on what inspired him to juncture view, Narendra said when he saw thousands of deprived grouping around him, he matte similar serving them out.

"And with Atal Bihari Vajpayee and L K Advani in its ranks, I mature the BJP to be the perfect papers from where I can create for the fill," he said.

"I am also impressed with State Important Clergyman Narendra Modi's wreak in his land," 38-year-old Narendra said.

He, however, parried a ponder when asked whether his cricketer comrade would originate beseem, saying this was a query the media should ask Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment